We know you’d love to receive your wine as soon as possible. That’s why we will dispatch your order within 24 hours of your placing it.*
We are located in the Moorobool Valley, Victoria. We use either Australia Post or StarTrack depending on the location. Orders are picked up our orders every afternoon at 3pm. Once fulfilled, you will receive an email confirming it’s dispatch with a tracking ID so you can follow it the entire journey.
How much does it cost?
Live shipping rates are shown at the cart when checking out. These costs vary between locations.
When will it arrive?
Please note: these shipping times may be affected by COVID -19. This is due to the extra strain on courier services and limited flights. Please note that any delays are largely out of our hands and we appreciate your patience. For states where there are strict border controls, we are experiencing longer delays than usual.
- Geelong – 1-2 Business Days
- Melbourne – 1-2 Business Days
- Rest of Victoria – 1-2 Business Days
- NSW/ACT – 2-3 Business Days
- SA – 2-3 Business Days
- TAS – 4-5 Business Days
- QLD – 5-7 Business Days
- WA – 7 Business Days
- NT – 7 Business Days
If you order hasn’t arrived within this time frame, please contact us so we can chase it up for you.
* In warmer months we will not dispatch orders on Friday to avoid heat issues with wine during transport. During sale times please allow 48 hours for dispatch.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
We are very confident in the quality of our wines that If for any reason you feel the quality of the wines is not up to standard, we ask that you do these following steps to enable a refund:
- Notify us within 30 days of your delivery that you will like a refund. Any feedback during this time would be appreciated.
- We’ll send you a return shipping label and you can book in a pick up address and time that suits you.
- Upon inspection of the goods returned, if they are in the same condition as to how they were sent*, we will issue a refund to you.
*’Same condition to how they were sent’ simply means – no damaged labels, wine must have been stored in appropriate temperature conditions (not in a freezer or in direct sunlight or in damp conditions). The shipment is to be sent back in the original box.
If for some reason the wine was delivered to you damaged, simply take a photo of the stock and we will send a replacement.